Famed for her recital series, “Exploding Piano,” Kathleen Supové will present a program of works composed for her January 31, 2012 at Zipper Hall at the Colburn School. Tickets are available through the Piano Spheres web site by clicking here.
- Tickets Available for Susan Svrcek Recital April 22 8pm
- Vicki Ray Piano Spheres Recital March 18 8:00 p.m.
- Gloria Cheng at Boston Court — The Intrepid Harpsichord on February 7! PS discount available!
- Gloria Cheng and Vicki Ray get Grammy nominations!
- Gloria Cheng Sparkles in Piano Spheres Opening: Mark Swed’s Review
Donate to Piano SpheresPiano Spheres relies on your generosity—please consider making a tax-deductible contribution.
parkingAll concerts take place in Zipper Concert Hall at The Colburn School, 200 South Grand Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90012. The open air lot at Second St. and Hope is now closed for construction of the Broad Museum. There is limited parking on the streets. Parking on the West side of Olive Street is limited to the underground lot, California Plaza Parking. They have elevators and escalators to Grand. Parking is available at the Disney Hall and the Music Center for $9. Prices for parking are subject to change.
- Piano Spheres programs are made possible, in part, by generous grants from the Aaron Copland Fund for Music, Inc., Department of Cultural Affairs-City of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles County Arts Commission, the Ann and Gordon Getty Foundation, Meet the Composer Commissioning Music/USA, and the National Endowment for the Arts.